Tuesday, January 28, 2020

1/28/2020 WHEN WE SAY GOODBYE BY MICHELLE VERNAL HOSTED BY: RACHEL'S RANDOM RESOURCES



When We Say Goodbye
OCT 7TH 2019
ORION BOOKS



Can you love when all seems lost?

Ellie Perkins life was right on track until her boyfriend Sam suffers a near-fatal car accident, leaving him in a coma and all their future plans in limbo.

Desperately in need of something to fix, Ellie has to find a project and when her grandparents old house is put up for sale, she jumps at the chance. Because, like Ellie, the house is broken. And if she can fix the house, then surely, it's just a matter of time before she and Sam are back on their path to happily-ever-after...

In life, when the worst happens how do you pick up the pieces?

A heart-breaking story of love, loss and the path to forgiveness, perfect for fans of Faith Hogan and Amanda Prowse. To be read with tissues




 THOUGHTS/REVIEW:





I read this book without reading the synopsis first. I figured the title would give enough of what this book would be about. I was only a smidgen right. This book exceeded all my expectations. This was the perfect week-end read that I needed as I was curling up for a foggy week-end here in Los Angeles as I was channeling New Zealand as I read Michelle Vernal’s wonderful novel.

Vernal is a new author to me, and I am so excited to tell you that she has quickly become one of my faves for her beautiful writing.

Vernal is an amazing storyteller that knew how to tug into my heartstrings and draw those tears to my eyes. There were parts were I became emotional and it’s been a while since a book did that to me. I am telling you, grab a nice cuppa, some tissues and get ready for this wonderful read.



 


Purchase Links:






Author Bio –


Michelle Vernal loves a happy ending. She lives with her husband and their two boys in the beautiful and resilient city of Christchurch, New Zealand. She’s partial to a glass of wine, loves a cheese scone, and has recently taken up yoga—a sight to behold indeed. She writes books that she hopes make you feel you are curled up with your best friend having a cosy chat.

Social Media Links –



2 comments:

  1. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Goodboy Michel

    ReplyDelete

12/5/2022 WITCHA GONA DO By Avery Flynn

  Publisher: Berkley (December 6, 2022) An unlucky witch and her know-it-all nemesis must team up in the first of a new, hot romantic comedy...