Tuesday, June 23, 2020

6/23/20 UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL



Publisher: One More Chapter (June 12, 2020)
Publication Date: June 12, 2020
Sold by: HarperCollins Publishers


Up Close and Personal

British actor Zac Edwards is the latest heartthrob to hit the red carpets. Hot, talented and rich, he sends women wild…all except one.

Close protection officer Kat Parker hasn’t got time to play celebrity games. She has one job: to protect Zac from the stalker that seems to be dogging his every move.

Zac might get her hot under her very starched collar, but Kat’s a professional – and sleeping with Zac is no way part of her remit… 



THOUGHTS/REVIEW:

I enjoyed this thriller and suspenseful romance centered on a famous British actor Zac Edwards and his bodyguard Kat Parker. There are a lot of quirky banter and cutesy attraction between the two lead characters. This was a nice afternoon read that I enjoyed. For a fun, quick, easy pick me up kind-of-a read this one fit the bill. I thought it was entertaining and I enjoyed the quirky characters too. I enjoyed the thrilling element of the story that added to make this a more enjoyable read.


Author Bio 



A former pharmacist, I’m now a medical writer who also writes romance. Some days a racing heart is a medical condition, others it’s the reaction to a hunky hero.

I’ve two sons and a husband who asks every Valentine’s Day whether he has to buy a card (yes, he does), so any romance is all in my head. Then again, his unstinting support of my career change proves love isn't always about hearts and flowers - and heroes come in many disguises.

Social Media Links –

Website: http://kathrynfreeman.co.uk

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kathrynfreeman

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KathrynFreeman1

No comments:

Post a Comment

12/5/2022 WITCHA GONA DO By Avery Flynn

  Publisher: Berkley (December 6, 2022) An unlucky witch and her know-it-all nemesis must team up in the first of a new, hot romantic comedy...